Wednesday 23 May 2018

Grandma Duty... & Other Stuff

Yesterday, I was on Grandma duty. I'm not saying that Oliver and Robson were Jealous of having to share me with Grace... but they stuck glued to us all day. Mind you, I think Oliver believes Grace is one of his kittens (like he thinks Robson is). Thank God she's not allergic like her mum.

I didn't get any writing done yesterday, but I am still working on The Lines of Marsden 4: The Trail of Red Roses. All I'll say is that I hope I can get it back to where it needs to be by the end of the damns tory for the next book to start.

Though Grace and I did watch the last season of Haven... I'd forgotten some of what had happened. I love that show... Duke Crocker is still my favourite character... followed closely by Dwight Hendrickson. Though after reading Stephen King's: The Colorado Kid... I never worked out how they based the show off that book except for the murder of James Cogan... because the rest of the TV series was so different... 

Other than that all is well in my world... a few headaches here and there, more so when I forget to take my medication. I have a ripsnorter of one today.

Still waiting to hear about a publication date and cover on Moon Runners 2: I Won't Let You Go.

I've also been working on retweaking TASH into a series of 6 books instead of 1... now I just have to come up with a series title... and find the time to write it.

No comments:

Post a Comment