Tuesday 15 May 2018

What's The Hap?

I had to spend the morning in the garden again because the cats knocked down all of my mother-in-law's tongues (snake plants), so I had to transplant them to a safer area of the garden. Hopefully, this time they'll stay safe. I still have a little bit of rearranging to do down there but I'll get it all done eventually. I also have to mow at some stage today.

I spent yesterday writing out plot notes on a new story idea... but then thought I might intermingle it with what I already have for THE HUNTED... to see if I can get that story out of my back burner pile.

I'm still waiting to hear back about cover art on MOON RUNNERS 2: I Won't Let You Go. I have sent an email asking for an update on the cover and a release date. I will let you all know as soon as I hear something.

Also working on THE LINES OF MARSDEN 4: The Trail of Red Roses I'm trying to get a bit more done. I don't want to start slacking off now.

Mother's Day has come and gone and I got a beautiful collage of pictures of my granddaughter, Grace... I just have to find a spot to hang it up in the house. She is such a little cutie.

No comments:

Post a Comment