Thursday 22 December 2022

It could only happen to me

 

I'm having such a run of good luck━not. I go to the doctor with a reoccurring earache and come home with the flu (not Covid). Let's just say, my Christmas is going to be very quiet. I hate having a Summer cold. I just wish I could stop coughing. On the plus side... Mum isn't sick. The heat isn't helping matters. We've had some stinking hot days, and Summer isn't over yet. I need to find my asthma inhaler.

The birds are back in abundance. Lately, we seem to have a lot of corellas, crows, kookaburras, wild ducks, etc. They are so fricken loud. I've even heard a storm bird or two.

The best part about being sick is I can lie in bed and watch the whole Star Wars saga from start to finish... or... the Hobbit and Lord of the Rings. I'm going to have to cook a batch of chicken soup or vegetable soup... something quick and easy.

getting closer and closer to the end of this year, the beginning of next year, and hopefully the start of a better way of living. I have been working on setting myself some realistic personal goals for next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment