Monday 30 April 2012

Book Thoughts & Other Ideas.


 Okay, well what can I say I am still not feeling 100% so I think I will leave writing the blog story for tomorrow.  Though I have done:

1: One more lot of edits on One Last Kiss Goodbye for Silver, I even sent them back. (Go me - I hope they make sense) LOL.
2: I made my pick for the Father's Day covers for When Souls Collide ( I really picked two because I liked them both and then told them to surprise me.)
3: I have made a start on fixing up The Lines of Marsden: Living in Shadows. I don't have major changes but there are things that I want to add in as well as scenes I want to take out.
4: Talked with Erica Pike about Hop Against Homophobia which is coming up in 17 days.
5: And had a IM conversation with one of my Beta Readers (Yoda) about the changes I plan on Making on TLOM 2.

So all in all I think I have had a very productive day. I am even looking up how to make Cheese, Cauliflower, and Broccoli parcels as that is what Emily wants for dinner tonight.

6 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better, at least you are keeping busy...that is a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Feeling better each day - yesterday was wasted as I sat in a work shed without net access waiting for the telephone guy who decided not to show up - I left after 5 hours... though I did start TLOM: Living in Shadows - I am giving it an overhaul and making it edgier.

      Delete
  2. You're a work horse ;) Or more like a race horse, all sleek and shiny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I was named after a race horse (but it is more like old and out of conditioned - LOL).

      Delete
  3. Darling and my sugarpie I imagine we will be here when you can get to the blog story...and we understand believe me. I hope you are resting. XXOO

    Cinders

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cinder's If I don't get it done it will be ready to roll on Sunday for sure. But hey I still have 4 days no 3 as I am getting tattooed tomorrow (In my armpit)

      Delete