I am trying to catch up on household stuff as I do my edits and things keep going wrong let me give you a taste of my day.
1) Doorways have a habit of moving just as I go to walk through them, ending with me walking into a wall or seven.
2) Every time I get up from the computer the cat (Toby) decides my keyboard is the place to be.
3) I keep adding e's to words that shouldn't have them eg. him(e), hot(e), Michael(e)... you get the drift.
4) Your nephew (who is no longer my favourite - yes you heard me Caleb - I now dub you Dumbarse-Fuckwit-Wanker) sends you weird arse texts pretending he doesn't know who you are. And thinking he is absolutely hilarious - I know this because he text me telling me so.
5) Why is it when the husbands away everything in the house seems to break or go wrong? The locks seem to have all decided to not lock at the same time. The lights are flickering. No one can find the keys to the shed (I would say the hubs has them in China - at least he hasn't lost his wallet this time - or should that be yet?)