Friday 7 November 2014

Updates...

Today I've sent off the manuscript Adrian & Lockie to Kris J at MLRPress. So that is one of my three end of year projects out of the way.

I didn't work on Experimentals 2: Running Into Zero Tolerance to finish the last 10K needed for NaNoWriMo.  I will hopefully be sending this to Christie N at MLRPress by the last week of November.

Instead I took the time out to write up synopsis for books 3-6 in The Lines Of Marsden. I'm determined to get Book 3: You Make Me Die In Pieces finished by December 31st 2014. Then again I send this to Christie N of MLRPress (I think she may be sick of me by then--LOL). 

So now you all know my plans for the rest of the year... and just so you know I am ahead of the writing schedule I wrote myself up...lets hope I stick to it for the next 54 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment