Tuesday 18 November 2014

Updates On Me...

Yesterday I got to play counter bitch in my big brother, Ted's tattoo shop. It was fun. I'm waiting to hear today if he needs me to work for him again. While there I did see an awesome picture Ted said he'll put on my other arm when he has time.

In between serving customers and answering the phone I managed to write 4K on The Lines Of Marsden 3: You Make Me Die In Pieces. which gives me the first four chapters to send to my MLRPress editor Christie N for consideration.

So now I'm back on to finishing Experimentals 2: Running Into Zero Tolerance. As you can tell I'm only half way but I need to get this finished in the next week to keep on track of my writing schedule. This one is also destined for Christie N.

I should hear back in the next couple of days whether or not The Diamond Rose 1: Gateway To Kalethia was picked up from Fireborn Publishing.

Also Moon Runners 1: Heart-mate, Mine! is off to formatting at Fireborn Publishing, which means it's well on track for it's release in 3 days time. I hope everyone likes the new and improved version of A Moon-Runner Christmas (previously released at Silver Publishing)

2 comments:

  1. I really liked the changes to A Moon-Runner Christmas, NJ. Can't wait for the others!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you... #2 is scheduled to be written in march 2015.

      Delete