Saturday 20 December 2014

Updates from N.J. Nielsen [Me]

Well this last month has been as busy as all get-go for me. This is what I've been up to for the last couple of weeks:

1) I've been writing a lot in long hand as my computer is playing up... so even though I'm nearly finished with The Lines Of Marsden 3: You Make Me Die In Pieces I still have to type everything up.

2) I'll be starting on edits with MLRPress for Experimentals 2: Running Into Zero Tolerance sometime soon. 

3) Today and tomorrow is dedicated to my family Christmas with the Walker Clan (my eldest sister's family) so it's going to be loud at the Nielsen household--Oh what fun.

4) My daughter Emily whom some of you have met or have heard me talk about is in the middle of moving out of home and into Uni Village in Toowoomba as she is doing a Bachelor of Arts at USQ (University of Southern Queensland). So she's excited. She starts full time in March 2015. 

5) I should hear in the next week about The Diamond Rose 1: Gateway To Kalethia which is subbed at Fireborn Publishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment