Friday 26 February 2016

Holy Guacamole...

**RANT ON** I think I should seriously consider taking up drinking... that's how shitty my life is going right now... actually it's not even shitty... it's more I have so much to do and no time to do it in... I seem to be run off my feet and getting nowhere. This has been my day thus far... Centrelink needs a copy of my mother's marriage certificate (she got married in 1953)... because she is married in another state I have to apply on line... they will only accept certain size file, but the info they want is bigger than the size allowable. So Centrelink tells me, instead of a MC to go and get my mum (who is 84) an 18+ card (photo Id) so I had to drive two towns over to the City of Ipswich's Queensland Transport Department and apply for the Id... they won't do the Id without a copy of her marriage certificate... it's a no win situation. **RANT OVER**

I just filled in the BIF for Wardens of the Guild 1: The Real You... I'll let you know when I actually sign the contract with Pride.

I'm also doing Galley Proof on The Freedomers 1: Zephania's Chance... for Fireborn.

No comments:

Post a Comment