Wednesday 8 February 2017

Brain Fart Moments...

I've suddenly come to realise just how many brain fart moments I actually have. Like how many times I walk into a room and have no clue why I'm there...

Or getting halfway through a conversation and have no idea what I'm talking about.

Here's an example... I went shopping the other day, I only had to pick up 3 things... I could remember 2, but not the third. I rang home and asked, and seriously by the time I had gotten off the phone I'd forgotten what it was again. I wasn't game to ring up and ask again as my family would never have let me live it down.

I thought there was something wrong with me and went to the Dr... but apparently it's just I'me getting old, and I need to suck it up. Which is weird, as I don't feel old (on most days━on other days I feel downright ancient).

On that note I will away before I forget what the hell I'm writing about. So I'll catch you all tomorrow. Take care and stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment