Thursday 9 February 2017

Life Updates...

Firstly: I now don't have to go to court on 17 February 2017━Only because New Zealand Law and Australian Law differ so my lawyer will go and ask for a postponement... I will let you know when the new date is.

Secondly: The back stairs had to be postponed as Ted hurt his neck and I hurt my back, so hopefully we'll start them this weekend... It's strange how you take steps for granted until they are gone and I have to walk all the way around the house to get to the car and bins.

Thirdly: I haven't heard a peep from the cranky arsed neighbour who threatens to kill my cats... This is a welcome update and hopefully he'll stay quiet... but in saying that some mongrel opened my gate while I was out (another reason I'll be glad that the back stairs get done so I can padlock the front gate)━Luckily for me my cats were locked inside with the aircon and didn't escape.

Fourthly: I still have to get the spare bed over from my brothers house and once we're both back to healthy it will get done. though I do have the cupboards/storage in and it looks so good. I can't wait for it to be done.

Fifthly: My brother and sister in-law found some more coat/hat racks for me to put up on my walls. I didn't realise how many hats I had until I moved... and now I'll be able to have them all on display like my artwork. I can't believe how comfortable I feel in this new house. Strangely I haven't liked any of the houses I have lived in for over the last 14 years, but this one feels like home.

No comments:

Post a Comment