Friday 3 February 2017

Weekly Update Into My Life

Okay I'm totally rocking this shit... I'm on time with all my writing (I must remember to update the blog wordage━I get a bit slack in that respect).

The house is coming into shape and my brother and sister in-law are giving me a garden bed so I can start getting the cat enclosure /green house together (I'm just waiting for a day when we all have time to move it). I already have some mother in-law tongues and a couple of variety of Jade plants. I'm not really into flowers, But I do like succulents. I also have 2 halves of a shell kids swimming pool . 1 half will be a kitty litter and the other side will be filled with plants. (I'll take pis when it's done to show you all).

I'm cooking biscuits over the weekend━why I don't know, seeing as I don't actually eat them. It just feels like the right thing to do. I'm sure my brother, sister in-law, and mother will enjoy them (Jam drops & choc chip).

All the crap comes back on TV as of next week, so I'll be doing a hell of a lot more reading. I hate watching crap TV, and I know it's probably only crap for me... so watch as much as you want... I don't judge, I'll still like you no matter what...LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment