Saturday 9 December 2017

ANNOUNCEMENT TIME!!!

Okay, I have been thinking about this for a while now... I know I have said there will be 6 books  & a novella in each series... but for the life of me, I don't know how to make it possible anymore. You see I totally fucking stuffed up, and the first series will only end up with 5 books. Which in my eyes/mind for continuity sake means each of the next two series can only have 5 books & a novella. Thus on a whole, I lose three books.

I've tried to figure my way around it to keep the extra books in... but it's not happening. so my series of 21 books has become a series of 18 books (each series within the series consists of five full-length novels of 100+ K... and one 50-ish K novella) that is about a secondary character that I just want to write about... series one novella is about Keely & Asher.

I feel gutted about this, but I guess them's the brakes. I can only write what the characters dictate to me, and these guys and girls are telling me━the time of the vampire is over, and the time of the demon is about to rise.

No comments:

Post a Comment