Thursday 7 December 2017

Seriously... WTF? & Gypsy Rose...

Why does my precious fur baby, Willow think it's perfectly okay to sleep away the day and then wake me up at 4 am because she doesn't want to be awake in the house by herself. she cries and cries until I get out of bed and sit in my recliner in the lounge room. she has been this way ever since Droogie had to be put down six weeks ago. She is driving me nuts.

It also doesn't help that she has suddenly had to become an indoor cat for awhile because we have renovations going on outside and part of her cat enclosure had to be dismantled. I'll be glad when she can go outside of a night again... maybe then, I'll get to sleep through the night...LOL. She's now sitting under the kitchen table looking at me all innocently like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth, but I know better. Her 17-year-old self is a royal pain in my arse, especially at 4 am.


Speaking of fur babies... Emily and Elliot have just adopted a baby cattle dog. the previous owners didn't want the puppy anymore. their loss is Emily and Elliot's gain... so I will be a Grandma twice over once to Gypsy Rose (fur baby) and Grace (human baby)... I just realise E, E & G, G. God, their weird. In truth, I bet they didn't even realise it. Gypsy Rose is named after one of my book characters (a werewolf in The Lines of Marsden) who is actually based on a mixture of Emily and her cousin Jared.

No comments:

Post a Comment