Friday 8 December 2017

One Of Those Days... Pets & Other Distractions

I'm having one of those days where if it can go wrong than it's going to. Willow decides yet again that if she is awake, then I have to be up with her, and as soon as I get up, get dressed, sit in my recliner, and turn on my freaking  computer━because hey, if I'm going to be up at that ungodly time of the morning (5 a.m.), then I'm going to try and do something productive. No sooner had I gotten settled, when the little witch curls up and goes to sleep.

So I stopped in at Facebook for like 5 minutes to check on some stuff, and low and behold, 3 hours later I'm still there... so not getting the work done that I wanted to do... I have since shut Facebook for the day, and will hopefully be able to concentrate better. Though, I did have a nice chat with Cinders.

It's now 9:30 a.m. and I'm ready to eat again because I had breakfast at freaking 5 a.m... We had screen doors fitted to the front and back door so at least now Willow can see outside again so she isn't as annoying/bored as usual. She loves watching the cars and trucks driving by of a night. 

Okay, today I still have to work on some of the synopsis plans... they may change some when it comes to the actual writing stage because let's face it. I've never been good at following my own synopsis when I've attempted them before, but at least they will give me an idea of what I was planning.

Tomorrow I have a major announcement about The Lines of Marsden series that I will share with you all. I've thought long and hard about it and there's just no way around it.

No comments:

Post a Comment