Sunday 31 December 2017

Saying Goodbye To Another Year

Another year has come and gone... and as much as I loathe to say it I got fuck all done in my writing life. I can tell you that I sent one last email to Fireborn Publishing about Moon Runners 2: I Won't Let You Go... I'm still not sure what's going on there. I know Brenna L has been ill... But I assume someone else would have let me know something by now.  Though, tomorrow is the first step in the rest f my life and when I get my writing life back on track... I got most of my plots worked out━well, kind of.

I'm not shy about telling the world that this year I'm so fricken tired. I feel like I haven't slept a full week for the whole year. Hopefully, next year will be better. Willow is getting worse in keeping me awake. sadly, I'm not a person who can sleep during the day as I always wake up worse than when I went to sleep. Poor Willow has not been coping too well with the heat.

I wasn't one of the people brave enough to go out and get a bargain at the Boxing Day Sales on the 26th... Emily & Elliot tell me it was crazily packed with people in Toowoomba. I did the sane thing and sat at home and watched the cricket 4th Test Match between England & Australia... even though we've already won the Ashes it's still good to watch... and that night we had Big Bash which is 20/20 cricket.

We have been having some wickedly hot days this summer. Thank God for Aircon. Without it, Mum & I would have melted. It got up to 39⁰ C one day, (I think that's about 102.2⁰ F) Let's hoping it starts to cool down soon.

Emily is getting bigger with every day that passes and she can't wait for March to roll around so that little Grace (unless the name changes) is born. If it doesn't cool down then at least let it rain so it feels cooler... the only problem then is I'd have to mow more often... LOL... it's a lose-lose situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment