Saturday 5 October 2019

Admetus Gaea & Other Things


Well, I've just finished the last of the edits on Admetus Gaea 1: The Gaean Prophecy... Now it off to Kris J at formatting I think. One step closer to being released.

I've also been helping my daughter and son-in-law house hunt. As they have to find a new place as their landlord is selling the house they are currently in. So, it's drama central here it's here at the moment.

Still working on The Connelly Chronicles 3: Because of You, I still have to write a bit more each day to catch up but it will be worth it in the end.

It was stinking hot here last night, I had a crap night sleep, so I definitely think today will be a slow stay at home kind of day. Which will mean my cats (Oliver & Robson) will probably be as annoying as they can be.

I've had some skin cancers burnt off, but in the upcoming weeks I have to have 3 cut out. 2 on my back and one on my throat. That's what I get for not wearing sunscreen and hats as a kid I suppose. It's coming back to bite me in the arse now. At least it's nothing too serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment