Tuesday 1 October 2019

Dang It...

Alas, Hidden Hearts 1: Harder and Harder to Breathe and Hidden Hearts 2: One Last Kiss Goodbye wasn't accepted by Pride Publishing, so I have to try and find a new home for them. Wish me luck. I don't look at it as a rejection, just as the stories weren't right for what Pride is currently looking for. 

I'm still working on The Connelly Chronicles 3: Because of You which will go to Pride as it is part of a series I currently have with them. I think the new track I have taken with it will suit them just fine. I have also planned out  Wardens of the Guild 3: Heart Stings and hope to get that finished by the end of the year as well.

NaNoWriMo is fast approaching and I'm still determined to get Sons of Evenmore 3: Fear the Scarlet Moon knocked out, and that's where I'll make the start on Heart Strings. I'm quite looking forward to it this year.

Other than that: I fell off the front garden bed this morning and hurt my back. It hurts like a bitch. Hopefully, It won't keep me down for long as I have too much stuff to do to be in pain. Luckily I have some pain killers to help me through the worst of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment