Monday 7 October 2019

Just A Quickie...

Admetus Gaea 1: The Gaean Prophecy is definitely now at Formatting.

The Lines of Marsden 4: The Trail of Red Roses is about to be started 1st edits this week on my editor's end... Good luck Christie N.

The Connelly Chronicles 3: Because of You has left the track I was planning on and gone in a whole new direction. Hopefully, I can bring it back by the end of the book. Though, to be honest I'm liking this new direction a lot.

Hidden Hearts 1: Harder & Harder to Breathe, & 2: One Last Kiss Goodbye I'm still waiting to hear back from the publishing house about them.

House is quiet now that my granddaughter Grace has gone home. She had a sleepover here. We baked scones and cooked food. She had a ball and kept me on my toes. Thank god I can hand her back after one night. I'm too old to have little kids (yes, some days 50 feels too old).

No comments:

Post a Comment