Thursday 3 October 2019

Quick Update.

Okay, after babysitting my granddaughter Grace for the morning I spent the arvo doing proofer edits on Admetus Gaea 1: The Gaean Prophecy, and sent them back to Christie N at MLRPress. I was pleased to see how few there were only 4.

I've hit a plateau in my weight loss. so I have to rethink the way I'm doing things. My goal is to lose another 17kg (37.47lbs) over the next year. Hopefully, this is doable. Last year I lost 14kg (30.86). If I can reach my goal over the next year it will be a total of 31kg (68.34lbs).

I've just joined a group on Facebook, which will hopefully be the kick in the pants I need to get me back on track with my writing and help me catch back up with The Connelly Chronicles 3: Because of You. So wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment