Wednesday 23 October 2019

Okay...


Well, we all survived the bush fires. Though, they did make it to the paddock at the end of my daughter's street at her old house.

My daughter and her family, finally found a new house. Their landlord had decided to put their old rental on the market to sell and wanted to renovate it━hence the whole having to move deal. I've been helping them move over the last week━I'm bloody pooped. 

The worse thing is both Emily and Grace have been sick. There is a virus going around. I hope I don't catch it. Not with NaNoWriMo is about to start.

Skin cancer results came back (1 good - 1 bad) but we caught it in time, and I still have one to go. I can tell you I am over stitches though. They are a pain in the arse.

My daughter and her partner Elliot are getting married next year. So that will be the next thing on our planning list. Her cousin Jared is walking her down the aisle. He is so chuffed. They are planning on having it in the yard at their house. At least the yard of the new house is big enough to do so.

The covers for Admetus Gaea 1: The Gaean Prophecy... & The Lines of Marsden 4: The Trail of Red Roses have been sent out to the very talented Lex Valentine. At least I think she has both of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment