Tuesday 26 November 2019

Dang that hurts...

I went to bed with a migraine last night and woke up this morning with a sore back. How is that fair. I can hardly bloody move. I hate it when my back is sore... 

At least I only have to go out once today, and then I'm at home writing all day. I'm well on the way to finishing Sons of Evemnore 3: Fear the Scarlet Moon by tomorrow. Then I start on Warden of the Guild 3: Heartstrings. Yes, these are the ones I'm doing for NaNoWriMo ━I might not make it to the whole 50K but I'll get damn close.

Summer hasn't even really started yet, and it is as hot as hell. I'm dreading for when we hit the peak of the hot season. Rain━forget it. It seems to want to rain everywhere, but where I am living. Not that I'm bitching━much. The fires are still going strong in and around the country.

Other than that, Vlad is telling me to wrap this up because we have writing to do. If we get on a good roll we might even finish Sons of Evenmore 3: Fear the Scarlet Moon today as we only have 7kish to write on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment