Saturday 2 November 2019

NaNoWriMo & Other Things...

Well as everyone knows NaNoWriMo started yesterday. So, not a good time to get sick. I came down with the same 72-hour virus that has been making its way through our house. Not fun at all. I had trouble adding my word count━basically, I had to delete my project and re-enter it so that I could get the word count button, so I add my words for each day. At least it's working now.

I think we have finally solved the whole no wardrobe situation at the kid's house. This weekend they are picking up the second-hand wardrobe sets that they bought 9 pieces for $315. It'll do the whole house.

I can't believe how fast this year has flown by. 2020 will be here before we know it. That gives me a little while to work out a plan for the next year. I have my writing plan set. I just need to get my life plan set out. I don't want to get to the end of next year and feel as worn out as I do this year━if that makes sense.

Though I am excited, my Tae-Bo DVD's finally arrived so I can get back into my exercising again. I don't know what happened to my last ones. They just seemed to disappear on me. I bet someone borrowed them and just never returned them to me. Typical! Once I stop being sick I will start getting back into it.

Man, I have a headache today. I'm hoping this is just a side symptom of the virus and not a lingering thing. I haven't had a bad headache/migraine since being on my migraine medication, and I don't want it to start all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment