Thursday 8 December 2011

I Am So Fucking Pissed Off!!!


THIS HAS NOW BEEN RECTIFIED


I just found out that some despicable bastard/bitch has taken my FREE READ from GoodReads and has changed the cover and has it for sale on Amazon.. this is a picture of the cover they are using.  DO NOT BUY THIS FROM AMAZON as it is available FREE at  Goodreads & All Romance

I feel sorry for any people that pay $4.99 for a FREE book. I have contacted Amazon and am trying to get  the whole mess sorted out. I know hat I am not the only Author that participated in the MMRomance groups Hot Summer Days Anthology Challenge.

Download for the free book are as follows:

GoodReads


All Romance

4 comments:

  1. I saw JenMcJ's post on this and was flabbergasted!
    Is there anyway for Amazon to let you know who this is doing this, or if it's the same person doing it to the other m/m group HSD authors?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that it happened to three of us. Amazon has since rectified all three cases... I got no indication from them that they knew who was doing it. though I will be more vigilant from now on. I was so shocked when someone told me, but at least they have fixed it. I have my first Real release today at MLRPress and I was happy that the whole mess was fixed before today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your release! That's so great!
    I'll be sure to get it, since your HSD story was one of my favorites! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks... Angels on Top - purely human I am a paranormal writer at heart. The release of my first Paranormal series is scheduled for spring first three books primarily vamps, and then book 4 onwards I introduce the wolves, fey & demons.

    ReplyDelete