Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy Fricken New Year!!!

2012 & My Goals

2012 is the year I finally manage to stick to my goals. So this year I thought I would do the smart thing and make my goals achievable so even I won't screw them up. But first of all I want to take the time and wish a HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone I know, and everyone I am yet to meet. may the year ahead bring good things to us all.

MY GOALS

1 - Finish converting book 2 of The Lines Of Marsden: Living in Shadows and get it Submitted.
2 - Submit Windblown Kisses 1: My Knight in Tarnished Armour (I have a new set of eyes looking at it now to see if I am set to submit it.)
3 - Submit - When Souls Collide.
4 - Keep my writing partner (Embry Carlysle) & myself on track with all we have planned for S.P.A.M. Inc.
5 - GayRomLit: I am determined that I will get to GRL this year.


Forget diets & budgets as they are something I will give up on way before they year has ended. Now I just need for all you good folk out there to keep me on track and kick my arse if I look like I am slacking.

2 comments:

  1. I like the sound of that I shall stay on your arse as you stay on my ass!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that just sounded so wrong - funny as fuck but wrong. I loved it.

    ReplyDelete