Thursday 16 February 2012

MY WINNERS ARE!!!

The winners of the With Love Valentine Blog  Hop for 2012 are:

Firstly I would like to thank everyone who stopped by my blog to take part in this wonderful event - thank you to those of you who joined my list of followers, I truly appreciate you all.

Using the age old way of picking things - Yes get someone else to pick a name out of a hat, (or Tupperware container if you will). I got someone else to pick out the winner as I knew too many of the people in my list. I thought it would be fairer if someone else pulled out the fated names. So without Further ado the winners are:


FOLLOWERS
Cathy M

COMMENTS
June M

On another note here is a great review for my own Valentine story.

Randy's Bookbag Reviews

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! And I love that picture!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome - thanks for taking part in my part of the blog hop.

      Delete