Tuesday 15 May 2012

My Brother Is So NOT Funny!!!

My Back - Tattoo Artist Ted Saddo

This morning my brother did the worst possible thing he could have done to me... Yes and I am calling him a bastard. And this is the reason why. This is how much my brother loves me... He fails to realise that paybacks are a bitch.

I was over at his house this morning, dropping my mum off for a visit with his MIL. When Ted innocently calls me into his home office to check out his latest tattoo he did yesterday. So I walk in expecting to see something fan-bloody-tastic, when instead there is a picture of a huge arse spider tattoo. I could have rivalled any of those dopey chicks in a scary movie... which was closely followed by a lot of swearing and calling him every dame I could think of. Meanwhile Ted was laughing so much I thought he was going to pee himself. (I should add it was a very realistic looking spider).

5 comments:

  1. you poor thing... what is your revenge? Hugs, Z.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...Yeah, what are you going to do to get back at him?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no Clue Ladies but when I do I will let you all know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. *Shudders down to the core* There no way in hell I could ever sleep with your brother, lol. Imagine waking up to that tattoo... *double shudder*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL the tattoo isn't on my brother - Ted did the tattoo - as he did all mine (some other weirdo has the spider tattoo) and I do mean weirdo - who the hell would want a fricken spider tattooed on them?

      Delete