Monday 26 November 2012

Just A Quickie

Okay just so I don't end up a slacker like some people - **coughs into hand** (yes I do mean you Embry). I thought I would let you know what is happening in my life... Even though we loved being at GRL this year  in Albuquerque, New Mexico, Emily and I will have to miss the gang when they hit Atlanta in 2013... but we will be there for the next one for sure.

After I finish this project I am working on for my wonderful MLR editor Kimberly Brandt... I am going to be concentrating on the following projects:

The Lines of Marsden: Living in Shadows
(Follows Rules are Meant to be Broken)
Toowoomba Boys: Dancing with Demons
(Follows Hunting for Clay)
Lancaster's way: A Different Way of Seeing
(Follows When Souls Collide)
Mixed Tape: I Should Have Known Better
(one off)

If there is anything I should be working on that you can remember and I have forgotten feel free to let me know and I will make sure it is added to the list.

6 comments:

  1. A sequel to When Souls Collide? Please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A Different Way of Seeing is the second book in the Lancaster's Way series - and is the story of Chase and Kelly Mac... I have I think about 5 books planned in this series.

      Delete
    2. Oh good. Do I have to wait for Father's Day?

      Delete
  2. Nope as I am already about a third of the way through it and as soon as it is done I am sending it off to my editor... and fingers crossed it will come out early next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh nice NJ you get on me on my blog about slacking (yes I'm bad I know) and now on here............Dont you have like 4839457693 books to write??? You dont have time to worry about me lolol...........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes but the difference is my dear I keep up - Mostly...LOL.

      Delete