Saturday 3 November 2012

Today I am....

=> Again I got up before the rest of the household and began working on my NaNo story - I got another couple of K done bringing my total up to 5,420... but apparently the NaNoWriMo site doesn't like me today and won't let me log in to up date my stuff - I will keep trying all day until I get it done.

=> I am determined to finish my bloody Aussie Day story today - I was at the Doctors yesterday with Em and then did some running around for our company so I didn't get a damn thing done. I need to get it to my Beta today.

=> Did I tell you I bought a trampoline... and no not for my kiddo, because as most of you know she is 22 (almost 23). I got it for me the Doctor said it is a great way to exercise... I had to get one with a safety net as most people who know me know how much of a klutz I am... I will let you know how it's going - or - how many bruises I have accumulated. I am hoping the hubs can put it together for me today - and wouldn't you know it - it looks like it is about to piss down rain. (After seeing pictures of myself at GRL I decided next year the pictures will look way better - I don't want to be supper thin or anything I just want to be healthier. Em has me on a better eating and exercise routine. .. Remind me later and I will give you an update on what is happening with me, (after GRL I came home and I was 104 kg or 229.2 lbs). I can happily say I have lost some since then I am calling the regime... Project HEA 2013 = Healthier eating Alternative & 2013 because I will keep going until GRL 2013.

2 comments:

  1. Ugh, I'm also seriously (seriously! This time it really is seriously!) going to step up in healthiness and weight loss before next year. Good thing is that I ate so much crap on my USA road trip that I'm actually craving healthy foods now. Waffles, pancakes, bacon, chocolate etc. just makes me shudder (except for Almond Hershey's Kisses - I could eat those forever and ever. Fortunately, they cost a ton in Iceland, so I don't buy them here).

    But hey! I just saw "I decided next year..." - you're coming next year??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At this time it is a possibility - Em wants to go for sure.

      Delete