Friday 30 November 2012

Last Post Before My Xmas-Hanukkah Month Starts

I have to take Em to the Chiropractor this morning and then I have to get my new car stereo fixed (go figure). So now that I find myself not under pressure because I finished Sons of Evenmore: The Crimson Grimoire... and I made my required word count for NaNoWriMo - I came in at 56,100 on two different projects. I know soon I will have the edits on my Aussie Day: Bush Bashin' coming up but that's okay... I am also finally pulling out The Lines of Marsden: Living in Shadows and dusting it off = my Beta Readers Sue & Yoda will just about cark it when they start receiving parts of the manuscript. Hopefully I will have it finished and subbed early next year for you all... I didn't get as many authors as I would have liked for my Xmas-Hanukkah month so I am going to fill out the vacant spots with Xmas scenes from my WIPS so you can get a feel other characters I am working with. Just so I hope you know - I hope you all fall in love with Ray Connelly from Windblown Kisses: My Knight in Tarnished Armour, or even future characters in that story such as Jamie and Bear (Teddy) who are only children in this first book, as much as I love Them.

PS: At some stage in the next month I am going to give my Blog and overhaul and de clutter most of it so people like me stop getting distracted.

No comments:

Post a Comment