Friday 22 March 2013

Fricken Awesome Dreams & The Shit They Start.

Last night I had the most awesome dream; it was so vivid I was disappointed when I woke up and it wasn't real... Does that make sense?

The dream was about robots and murder... not usually two things I'd normally dream about... But enough about that .

This is the important part.

I woke up and I started writing down my dream in case I wanted to add yet another book to my already growing list... and yes, we all I know I'll write this at some stage because the more I wrote I realised this plot was perfect as the follow on story for It Started With a Whisper... which would mean I have another series on my hands... Wish me luck.

Series Title: Experimentals
Book 1: It Started With A Whisper
Book 2: Running Into Zero Tolerance


2 comments:

  1. You don't need luck you can do it and be marvelous at it also. Can't wait to get a taste of the new series.

    Cinders

    ReplyDelete