Wednesday 11 September 2013

Gasbagging about my books.

I don't know why but this abandoned stock exchange makes me want to write... I think there is definitely a story in here somewhere. What do you think?

Then there is this other part of me that thinks it could fit into one of the stories I already have planned... Like Experimentals: Running Into Zero Tolerance. Speaking of this series I heard from my MLR editor Steve L and he is currently going over my edits on Experimentals: Blessed With A Curse to see if they come back to me or go on to the next person in the editing/publishing line

Yesterday I sent the first two chapters of The Connelly Chronicles: Beautiful Goodbyes to one of my beta readers James A... he will get it back to me when he can.

Today I'm supposed to be doing taxes but I want to finish the second chapter on Preternatural High: Welcome to my world. This story is just calling to me today for some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment