I'm definitely back to working on the story for Toowoomba Boys 3: Dancing with Demons. I've given myself until the end of this week to have it done and sent to one or both of my beta readers. Graham is tired of waiting for his story to be told.
I'm still to hear back from a couple of publishers--and we all know how patient I am at waiting--NOT!
I have done myself up a minor list of wips that I want to have finished before the end of the year and it goes a little something like this:
1) Toowoomba Boys 3: Dancing with Demons
2) Lancaster's Way 2: A Different Way Of Seeing
3) The Diamond Rose 1: Undiscovered Hearts
4) A Moon-Runner Story 1: To Be The One (re write)
5) Hidden Hearts 2: One Last Kiss Goodbye (re write)