Monday 12 May 2014

What's Up...

Today I've been working on Toowoomba Boys 3: Dancing With Demons. I'm hoping to have it finished tomorrow or by Wednesday at the latest. I just need to end off the bad shit that happens to come to it's conclusion. then it's off to the beta reader and I hope to have it at least subbed by next week.

Another section of the house renovations got done today. I will be glad when we at least have the front section completed. I need a front entrance again.

Talked with Lily V from Wayward Ink Press again today. I still have all my fingers crossed that I'm offered a contract, as they have some brilliant ideas about my story The Gaean Prophecies 1: Admetus Gaea that I subbed with them. I'll let you know more as soon as I know more.

Talked to my awesome editor Christie N at MLRPress about what's next on my agenda for her. I feel like I'm finally starting to get back into the groove of writing. There are many stories on my next in line list heading her way.

No comments:

Post a Comment