Sunday 1 March 2015

Thinking Out Loud

So lately my mind has been a chaos filled mess. but what else is new? This is what's going on:

1) Goodreads MMRomance Group is starting to put out this years prompt selections for their annual event of Don't read in the closet...2015 is called Love Is An Open Road... I really hope that I get the story I want... If I do I will let you know as soon as possible.

2) The swapping of of our construction company will make this a very stress filled year for me. I will feel a hell of a lot better when this year is gone and everything will be back to normal.

3) I'll have to seriously  re work my whole writing schedule for the year... what I thought I wanted to write the character's in my head have other ideas and they are making themselves knoweven more-so since Vlad threw his hands in the air and walked out in a hissy fit—me thinks my muse needs to calm the hell down.

4) I have three stories to try and finish this month, so I'll be on social media fuck-all, but that doesn't mean I won't be checking in from time to time so please if needed leave me a PM and I will get back to you ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment