Thursday 5 March 2015

Today's Agenda & Promo Dates

Experimentals 2: Running Into Zero Tolerance has jumped another 10 spots over on the ARe Best Sellers ListI'm currently sitting at 35/50.

I'm so close to finishing Hidden Hearts 2: One Last Kiss Goodbye that I can feel it in my bones. I had to take out a lot and rearrange events for the story to make sense in my own mind. Tomorrow I'm sending it off to my beta reader James A to get his opinion.

Also I have to take a time out today and drive to Toowoomba as I have some stuff to do at the University of Southern Queensland (USQ) with Emily.

Then when I get home I need to quickly write out two posts for the lovely L.M. Brown... as she is hosting me on the below dates:

06/03/2015 The Diamond Rose 1: Gateway to Kalethia released March 6th with Fireborn Publishing 
Soon Experimentals 2: Running into Zero Tolerance released February 27th with MLRPress
03/04/2015 Storming Love: Floods ~ Adrian & Lockie...  releasing April 3rd with MLRPress

No comments:

Post a Comment