Tuesday 21 July 2015

Just Subbed & Updates Galore

SUBBED YESTERDAY to Fireborn Publishing & received contracts today with tentative release dates.
Hidden Hearts 1: Harder & Harder To Breathe (20/11/2015)
Hidden Hearts 2: One Last Kiss Goodbye (01/01/2016)

MY EDITS:
Just did QA edits on Hollow's Trouble [DRitC story] Not sure where it goes from here.

MY BOOBS:
I went and had my extra tests done and have gotten the all clear... which is a load off everyone's mind in  my family.

MY FAMILY:
Emily has started her second semester of her business degree in her first year of a business degree. she goes four days a week... Ethan is still in year nine of high school, plus he's building himself some trike thing...The Hubs goes back to New Zealand this Sunday so I will settle back into my writing schedule... Mum is doing okay as am I.

MY WRITING:
I'm working on The Freedomer's 1: Zephania's Chance... once the hubs is back in NZ I'll get back onto The Connelly Chronicles 2: Beautiful Goodbyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment