Sunday 25 September 2016

I Have A Theory...

Now how many of you automatically sang: that it's a demon, nah something isn't right there...?

Okay, enough of Buffy quotes...

Now back to my theory... I think the world is against me for getting back to writing. Every time I sit down to write  something in my life jumps to the forefront and demands my attention... Then to make matters worse, I accidentally washed my one and only USB that I still have at the old house (the one I'm currently still living in) the rest are packed in boxes at the next place... 

So now I have to figure out if I can still use the USB or not risk it and buy a new one... what does everyone think?

Then getting up to wash and find out it's raining... I know everyone is saying so what... But living in SE Queensland; Australia... my only drying method is via the sun, and rain doesn't help me at all.

So maybe today I'll finally have a chance to sit down and write... that is unless Toby (our cat that is recovering from a mild stroke... I didn't even know cats could have strokes) climbs up on me demanding cuddles... since he's gotten sick he's been very clingy.

Today I planning on cleaning out my Dropbox... and getting rid of the crap. Over on my WordPress blog I'm putting up excerpts on some of my back-burner books to see if readers want to hear more, or if I should tossed them in the recycle bin. So feel free to stop by and let me know what you think... I'll be posting them on Saturdays in Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment