Monday 12 September 2016

I've Been Sick

Call me slow if you want... I have been throwing up for the last three days... I couldn't work out what the hell was making me so sick... 

And then last night it hit me...

Flowers... My brother and sister in-law gave me some flowers for the house going on the market... every time I walk past them I need to throw up. Actually every time I smell them I want to throw up... 

So... Today they are going... & then hopefully I'll get better.

All that's left to do now besides sell the place is I have to get a skip bin for the last minute rubbish, but everyone has been so sick. Mind you the rest have all had a really bad flu... Thank God for the flu needle... that's all I can say.

I have finally finished all the painting that I needed to do. I will be happy if I never have to pick up a paint brush again. And thank God my brother is getting the new place painted before Mum and I move in... Crap just remembered I have to sand back and repaint the computer desk (hot pink & black) Emily's colours as it's going to be sitting in the spare room where she will stay if she needs to attend UNI for exams.

No comments:

Post a Comment