Saturday 28 September 2019

What's The Goss?

Well, Today I'm not feeling too crash hot so I decided to cook a steamed chicken. It would have to be one f my favourite eats. This time I have flavoured it with honey, soy & garlic... along with the rest of my usual herbs. It's going to be flipping amazing and so moist. I can't wait, because it smells so good.

I got woken up at the arse-crack of dawn by birds flying around. they have been noisy as f*@k lately, either they're migrating somewhere and just passing through, or it's currently mating season. Either way, they like to wake the whole damn neighbourhood up.

We have been spring cleaning around the house. At the moment, it's washing out all the window tracks. Pain in the arse, but it has to be done. It was the one job we forgot after we had the huge dust storm a couple o weeks back.

I found out Admetus Gaea 1: The Gaean Prophecy is at the proofer. So I'll hopefully get it back for the final run-through then it should be off to releasing. I still haven't heard about a cover yet. I'm hoping to any day now, but honestly, I'm not expecting it until after everyone is back from GRL, but hoping that I'm lucky and get it early.

I'm still working on The Connelly Chronicles 3: Because of You. Okay, I did go through and rework some of the stuff I swore I wasn't going to do. For some reason, I keep going off track with this one and I don't like that at all, so I have to keep redoing it until I get it back to where it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment