Sunday 16 February 2020

Getting back on track.

Okay, I'm finally getting back on track, I've had some family distractions that have kept me from the computer for the last couple of weeks. It's been raining on and off here for the last month. At least it seems to be putting out the fires going on all over the country. It's all overcast again today, so we might get another shower.

I got over my virus, though I still seem to have the lingering headache hanging on from it. Hopefully, it will bugger off soon.

Even though I have been away from the computer, it doesn't mean I haven't been working on other things in my writing world. I've been going through my notes on my back burner books and seeing which ones that need tweaking, which ones are total crap and can be gotten rid of, which ones are worth keeping and moving into my WIPS list. I didn't realise just how many pieces of scribbled on bits of paper I actually had, I haven't finished going through it all yet, but I'm getting there.

With the wet weather, I've also been doing another house clean. I can tell you I don't understand where the dust fricken comes from. I seem to wipe down one day and the next day it seems to come back double the amount. It's driving me nuts. And the weather is playing havoc on my shoes, it's making them peel, but I think that had more to do with the major heatwave we just went through than the rain we have now.


I did have another scan of my spine→this time m upper spine, and apparently, it's just as screwed up as my lower spine. I just can't win. So, I have to be a little more careful, but it's manageable with the exercises, and diet for the moment. I still have to get down to 75kg (165.34lbs)... 11kg (24.25lbs) to go. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment