Wednesday 19 February 2020

Looks like...

Looks like we are in for another humid day today, they are predicting we'll hit around 36° here but will feel a lot hotter━thank god for aircon, that's all I can say. We are supposed to get a bit of a storm later on and some rain, but at the moment it's all blue sky and hot.

The heat is playing havoc with my head... I've had a constant bloody headache. All I can say is roll on winter and let's hope it lasts longer than last years did. I swear they get shorter every damn year.

Just because I can I have started watching Haven again. Now I've read Stephen King's: The Colorado Kid and I have no clue how this is based on that... other than the murder of James. But in saying that I do love the series so I'm not complaining. There are some really good episodes in it. 

I also need to buy some stakes for my garden to hold my jade plants up. For some reason, they have all started falling over like they are top-heavy. Now it could be just the heat. But I'll be happier when I help them to stand upright again as I don't want them growing like a ground cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment