Saturday 1 February 2020

Today I am...

1) Today I am working through 1st edits on The Lines of Marsden 4: The Trail of Red Roses... Actually, I've already done the edits, but there was a couple of questions my editor had that I couldn't answer, but I couldn't answer because I can't actually remember the story. So today I'm doing a re-read to be able to answer those couple of questions and get the edits back to Christie N at MLRPress.

2) Today I am feeling a little better than I was yesterday. I still have my headache, and for some reason, my forehead is tender to the touch. The good news is my throat is feeling a lot better. No, I haven't been to China, nor do I have the Coronavirus. Just unlucky to get sick at the same time as this is going down. Though, my doctor said I'm not allowed around my daughter who is pregnant or my grandaughter who isn't yet 2.

3) Today the heat is not exactly killing me, but it isn't helping with my low-grade temps or the wicked arse hot flushes I've been having, because yes, at the same time I'm going through menopause... Don't I seem to have all the fricken luck...LOL.

4) Today will be my last day of being 50 years old... Where has the time gone?

No comments:

Post a Comment