Wednesday 5 February 2020

While I've been sick.

While I've been sick I've actually been watching some shows on Netflix. Usually, I don't watch TV at all. But lately, I've watched The Witcher... Virgin River... October Faction... Anne with an E... & Northern Rescue. A couple of them only have one season so I have to wait for the next seasons to come out... Have I ever mentioned how much I hate waiting? Though I have enjoyed watching the shows I have.

Weirdly for the last three days, I've had pins and needles in both my hands and forearms. I've had a scan of my neck and upper spine today, I go back to the doctor on Friday to find out if there is anything going on.  I don't think it's anything it's too bad.

Other than that everything is going hunky-dory... I finished 2nd edits on The Lines of Marsden 4: The Trail of Red Roses and sent them back to Christie N at MLRPress.

No comments:

Post a Comment