Monday 17 February 2020

Working on now...

1) Today I have a few things I have to do... I need to run downtown and do some errands→ I'm not looking forward to that. I really don't feel like leaving the house.

2) I have to do the washing. I have two loads to do and hang out to dry→ no clothes drier in this house.

3) I have to mow the yard before we get any more rain because we might have more showers this afternoon. Though more rain is always better than the fires we have been having, I just hope it doesn't go the other way and turn into major flooding.

4) I also have to catch up on the housework I missed yesterday due to watching the 10hr bushfire concert. It was an awesome event and hopefully raised a lot of money for the cause.

5) I'm also working on Cotter's Girls 1: Tash. I'm 21K into it. I'm not sure how long this one will be I'll aim for 40K, but I think this one may well and truly go over that mark.

6) It's my mum's 88th birthday so I get to spend time with her... Happy birthday Mum→ LOVE YA!

No comments:

Post a Comment