Wednesday 7 September 2011

Short & Sweet



Today I am catching up on all the reviews I am meant to be doing. I haven't even looked at my own work, that is the first thing on the agenda for tomorrow... The hubby left for New Zealand today. I know I joked about him going but it will be strange without him for so long.

  I have to get my laptop fixed... hope it is a simple fix and I don't have to buy a new one... it is acting crazy... I will be typing away and all of a sudden I look at the screen and the damn thing has jumped and I am now typing in the middle of the previous paragraph... it is driving me nuts.

   I shocked my family on the weekend and cleaned my office...really I was trying to find something I had misplaced... I am trying my hardest to keep it tidy... my house is spotless... it is just y office that is chaotic and disorganised... I blame the hubby, if he could just finish building the last few things then I wouldn't have so much stuff laying around... Okay, that is my excuse and I am sticking to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment