Wednesday 21 September 2011

What's Happening!!!


  Okay, well this is what is happening with me this week... 


  1- I have learnt how to use the tracking edits, (believe anyone that knows me know just how big a deal that is - Techno Savvy I am not). 

  2- I have also been given the go ahead to make the changes in The Lines Of Marsden 1: Rules Are Meant To Be Broken. so for the next three weeks I will be busy doing that and trying to bring up the word count a fraction.

  3- I have put the SSP on hold until after the Changes are done and TLOM is back in the hands of my editor.

  4- I am about 8k from finishing my Christmas short story: Angels On Top.

  5- Well really that is it... though I do have a eye test scheduled for tomorrow and my laptop needs to go in and be fixed... it is still acting all crazy on me... hopefully it is an easy fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment