Monday 12 March 2012

Techno Savvy I Am Not!!!

As some of you may or may not know, I have been helping out on a friends blog while he is ill... It is drama central as I can't get the posts to look right... I seem to always have major spacing issues over there. It took me nearly two hours to do the post today.


I have just been rambling on about my favourite MM books I have so many that I like to share with everyone and he has the blog space to do it on.

So if anyone needs an M/M book reviewed you can send it to me Or Randy and he will get straight onto it.

If any one is interested in promoting their books on my Blog feel free to leave me contact details and I can get back to you on when  and what you would like to blog, I am a M/M author but I don't mind posting the occasional M/F or F/F or M/M/F or F/F/M (You get the picture).

I don't really have anything to talk about today so I just thought I would fill you in on what I am doing aside from my own stuff...


No comments:

Post a Comment