Monday 23 July 2012

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes.



As you can see I have changed my blog yet again all the pictures on my wall that are not my cover or promoting someone or something else are pictures I have bought from the wonderful Dan Skinner and they are all Characters out of The Lines of Marsden. I just want you all to know I own the pictures I use though the ones I place in my posts I borrow from elsewhere and from now on I will try and let you know exactly where I borrow them from or who they are at least. I can't promise I will always have the answer for you. 

Why the picture's of The Lines of Marsden character's you may ask. Well the answer is simple: The Lines of Marsden is my baby, this is the story that got me through some of the toughest times in my life. Some of the character pictures are of future characters you are yet to meet and fall in love with.

On that note I will away as I have way too much writing to catch up on. Talk to you all soon to fill you in on what's happening or to post a new blog story episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment