Wednesday 5 September 2012

On Writing ~ Inspiration.

Today I am working on Taking Chances: Lie to Me. I have not done much on it today but I have managed to pass the 27K mark which I am totally happy for. Though once I pass the 30K mark I will start to think about winding it down. I am still not sure where it is headed.  After going through all my earlier notes and fixing the head hopping and such I took the last 5K and set it aside to use as part of one of the other story lines in future books.

Lie to Me revolves a Alec Callahan & Thaniel Ward. Future books will revolve around Thaniel's cousins. I have written the titles and main characters first names, but I have no clue which order I will eventually write them in.

Pick Me Up & Dust Me Off :-  Rhys & Isaac
You're Barely Sleeping:- Dillon & Taylor
Just To See You Smile:- Gabriel & Ben's
Harder To Breathe:- Jess & Sean
Princess Hard-Core:- Luc & Conner

In case you are wondering where I got the title for book one from - I will tell you. Actually I will add the video so you can see. I only took the title from here and not anything else to do with the book. I just really like this song.


I would also like to add that my book Lie to me in NO WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM resembles any part of the movie Shelter - which is where I first heard this song. I will acknowledge that Shelter is a fricken awesome movie which needs to be watched by everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment